Neurology Hospital in London - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Neurology Hospital in London

2»

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Dawn,

Thank you again :)

Can't help but cringe at the thought of a needle going in my back, I keep putting my hand on my back and saying "it'll be OK" lol. It still amazes me how you had to go through it every week for 18 months. Not just that but the surgery you've been through too!

Do you reckon neurologists are the only ones who can get on all our nerves and not drive us mad?  :D (bad joke sorry!)

Ami xxx
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • 121Dawn
    121Dawn Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Hi Ami
    dobt stress about it hon. It’s just a process you need to go though. A means to an end. It will be fine. Just try self hypnosis before you go so that you are practiced at it. Don’t wait until you need to use it would be my best advice. The procedure itself is uncomfortable rather than painful. Even after your back is just a little achy x
  • Ami2301
    Hi Dawn

Thank you so much for taking your time to tell me everything. I apologise for all the questions but I am extremely grateful :)

I will write a post when I get to hospital :)

Much love <3

Ami xxx
  • 121Dawn
    Hi Ami
    if I’ve helped alleviate some anxiety then you are most welcome.
    Dawn x
  • Ami2301
    Hi Dawn :)

You have massively helped me calm down about the tests, was dreading it but you have reassured me so thank you very much! :)

Ami xxx
  • 121Dawn
    Hey Ami
    no problem hon. We may have chronic invisible illnesses but we are not invisible. We need to support each other wherever and whenever possible. I’m just glad I could help.
    take care of yourself hon.
    Dawn xxx

Brightness