Dr failures.affects my life.. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dr failures.affects my life..

cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
My pip is constantly refused only just worked out why they have not received any updates on my condition changes as my g.p has lost all my paper work so they are going on an interview basses on 2011 also had a stroke g.p. claims it wasn't it was my nerve damage gone on to have major Stoke had blood clot removed 
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• Colourfull
    Colourfull Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
    Hi Cathie,

But all your Conditions will be on the Computer request the paperwork.

Colourfull.
  • cathie
    I have been doing so made complaints threw me off the list ..i got back on now all paper work states I only joined in 2017  where as been with them 10 yrs makes no sence was told lots of paper work gone missing all over the country nothing can be done..
    Only me .. cathie..
  • cathie
    Also  told three doctors I have had a stroke no one took me serious went on to have major Stoke with no record of me telling three different g.ps. Had they had taken me serious could have prevented major Stoke had 90 per cent blockage had emergency operation ....  feel I been failed by my doctors surgery may have died as a result don't know where to take this . ...
    Only me .. cathie..
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Catie you need to speak to PALs at the hospital you were at
  • cathie
    The I.t.a and first stoke. Was only reported to 4 g.ps and one that didn't attend on request the pain clinic made a note of my complaints doctor claims all my files ate missing g.p claims was a stroke but nerve damage without any investigation my own g.p went on leave and didn't arrange scan as promised made numious complaints about flashing lights numbness in hand dropping things without feeling it neck pain  sleeping for days at a time memory loss unable to concentate  or do simple puzzles dot to dot  no joining  feel failed by g.p went on to have major stroke...im not a g p and would know something very wrong hospital sent email about my raised pulse rate heart rate blood pressure was out of control. More abd more higher meds given .. five weeks after hospital sent email I had to tell him he had been sent it said no but found it had to inform him to open and read .it 
    Only me .. cathie..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cathie
    Thing is after requesting home visit twice no records of I'm told today i never called an ambulance as   I didn't lose my mind or speach  being informed must be your nerve damage felt stupid going agents a gp..
    Only me .. cathie..

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.