Medication — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Medication

ollieandduke
ollieandduke Community member Posts: 174 Courageous
Currently im taking two lots of painkillers in the morning and night and one lot at lunch time.
A friend as recommended t try cutting down on the painkillers and try hemp oil thats now legal in the uk.
Can anyone advise if its ok to try hemp oil and painkillers together.

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2018
    We cannot give medical advice on the forum
    Before you make any changes to your medication you should talk to your GP

Regarding Hemp oil or CBD as it is also known, it can be used in different ways. It is available for oral consumption, as a rub, or you can vape it. Hemp seeds are also availabe to add to food or the leaves are used to make tea.

From personal experiance I have used CBD as a rub which I find helps with pain and stiffness, I have also vaped it but the taste is not good.

With regard to painkillers, I take Morphine and Pregabalin both high does

Please do your own research as there is plenty of info out there

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • ollieandduke
    ollieandduke Community member Posts: 174 Courageous
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • paulmurphyweb
    paulmurphyweb Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I don't know about whether painkillers and CBD oil must be taken together, but yes CBD oil relieves any kind of pain in body. As CBD is a natural organic ingredients. It’s gaining momentum in the health and wellness world, with some scientific studies confirming it may help treat a variety of ailments like chronic pain and anxiety. Cali's Best CBD provides a CBD oil Capsules that are best and worth for chronic pain!

Brightness