Hi, my name is elsabell! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is elsabell!

elsabell
elsabell Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Don't no what I'm doing yet but hi everyone

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @elsabell and welcome to the community. Good to have you with us. I've been here since last December and I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing yet :smile:  Take your time. Breathe easy  :)
    The key thing is that you have found a safe place here and are among friends, so please don't be shy of telling us about yourself or of asking any questions. The better we get to know each other, the easier we may find ways to be of use to you.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • elsabell
    elsabell Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Thank you so much for sending your best wishes ,yes hopefully I will be able to share with everyone does everyone write there story or what ? Elsa
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Elsa, @elsabell, and thank you for getting back to me. I'm glad I got your message before signing off for the evening.
    You don't have to tell us anything that you are not comfortable with :smile: It is just that the more of a person's story we know, the more we are likely to understand what their situation is and how best we can help them (or even how best they can help us :smile:) It is a starting point.
    Alternatively, if you wish, you could look through the list of categories/forums on the site, https://community.scope.org.uk/categories and look for conversations you might like to join in with.
    It's just about establishing friendship, really.
    Hope that helps.
    Warmest best wishes
    Richard
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @elsabell

It’s great to have you onboard.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with.

Have a great evening “stay warm”
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @elsabell!

Please do let us know if you have any questions  :) 

Brightness