Support for brain injury? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Support for brain injury?

2»

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Jen, @watson, and thank you. I am deeply, deeply touched. And I am overjoyed to hear that Andrew is making such progress. 
    As far as I am concerned, we are friends :smile: Nothing would please me more than to hear from you whenever you have the time, and - barring accidents - I will be here in the future if ever you need help or support again.
    Warmest best wishes to you and to your family,
    Richard xx
  • watson
    watson Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    You are a lovely person . My warmest best wishes to you and your family x Jen 
  • smiler43
    smiler43 Community member Posts: 32 Courageous
    hi Jen 
    I'm 43 and I had a brain tumour 2 years ago it has left me with  effects it would be called brain damage I will list the effects my balance as i walk with s four wheel walker now and have a peg feed i can eat small amounts of blended food or mashed up I  have other issues as well .. I hope Andrew is fine and you are doing well xx 
  • watson
    watson Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Aw thank you . You have been put through it but although you have problems you seem to be upbeat about your problems x I so admirevyou for that .I want to say thank you for taking the time to wish Andrew and myself well x Andrew is getting better daily and I have hope hevwilll come out the other end of this journey with life to live and love to give that's all he needs for now .many thanks love Jen x

Brightness