Harrassments - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Harrassments

2»

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Misscleo

I’m very very sorry to hear what has been going on.

It’s a real shame that you have been let down by service’s that should be their for you.

Please please keep me up to date with things.

If there is anything that I can help/support you with please please let me know.
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Thank you for trying. Disabled people are walked over. We dont count. 
    That Lisa at the anti social calls us cripples i said i bet you use the **** word too she didnt say no. She just left.
  • sheijetha
    sheijetha Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Sorry to hear that. It feels bad.
  • steve51
    Hi @Misscleo

Sorry to hear that please please let me know if I can help you in anyway??????
  • steve51
    Hi @sheijetha

Please please let me know if I can help/support you in anyway????
  • sheijetha
    sheijetha Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Thank you. But Sanctuary Housing donot care what ever goes around
  • LisaHSm
    LisaHSm Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    When I moved into a flat with my (then) husband and my daughter, I discovered that the other residents voted to see if I should be allowed to move in! Of course it's the Housing Association that makes the rules so I was moved in anyway. The mother of my neighbour used to come to my door most Sundays and scream at me to stay away from her daughter and granddaughter in case they caught something. I understand what nuisance neighbours are like. I had a disabled parking space put down by the housing association and I just happened to be pregnant at the time. They heard on the grapevine when my son was born so they asked if I still needed the space. Doh! I'm still disabled!!
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Not surprised.
    They asked someone HOW their child had catch Down syndrown so of cause  its obvios when your babys was born you would no longer be diasbled. Oh come onyou can see their logic.
    As you said Doh! 
  • Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    So sorry you're experiencing this! Hope people above can help you to get it sorted!

Brightness