Really need your help please desperate — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Really need your help please desperate

traceye
traceye Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello my name is Tracey , I am currently on sick and have been since July 2017 i did try to return to work last November and lasted until end of January 2018 and have been on sick since, i am still awaiting  treatment for PTSD due to two different traumas am on medication  that make me sleepy all day but does not appera to be treating my mental health . my sick pay from work has now ended and i have just applied for PIP as financially i am worried to death any help advice would be very much appreciated and welcomed  . I am wanting to work but no i can not return to the NHS as a physiotherapy assistant due to my ongoing mental health i really want and need to work but dont think anyone will help . Thank you for your time 

Kind regards

Tracey

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.