Do not understand - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do not understand

13»

Comments

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope your feeling a little better mobbba x
  • mobbba
    mobbba Community member Posts: 34 Connected
    @Username_removed  Aaah, that's were things went wrong, with the claim pack!!
    I cannot write with the fingers and thumb on my right hand. so I used spoken word. Then printed the explanations to descriptors and pinned the sheets to each PIP2 form page. 

The DWP took the printed sheets out of the form and put them in file number 19 (DWP) told me.

When the assessor came to my house she said we have no details of what is wrong with you.  I told her about the pinned pages, she said she did not have them, I offered to get the file out of the cupboard but she said no.

When I was turned down with zero points on all counts.  I spoke with DWP who told me that file number 19 had not been opened by the assessor, I said I was shocked, she said I should do a MR and they would look into it.

Guess what they turned me down too....sorry to rattle on but I really feel hard done by.

I agree Mike I really need some help.
  • mobbba
    @Username_removed  Can you please recommend where I can go to get some help?

• mobbba
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mobbba, have you tried your local Citizens Advice? You can find where they are by using the search on the CA website.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.