Compliance letter/ Telephone Interview - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Compliance letter/ Telephone Interview

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 48 Listener
    I know but when you have mental health problems it’s not that simple, the Man in question was a friend and he was here a lot helping me out doing odd jobs painting he would cook a meal for me, he wanted a relationship with me but I wasn’t interested he lived with his Mum had all his mail at his Mums, he sometimes stayed over in the  spare room because he lived quiet far from here, and I think that’s what someone has seen, l fell out with him about 8months ago and I’ve not seen him since I gave the  compliance officer  his address 
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    @Sandy Devon
    call scopes helpline to chat to someone, or go to a&e. My doctor told me to either call breathing space or nhs 24 or go to a&e.
    please do one of them 
  • [Deleted User]
    Ive done talking l will see how I feel tomorrow and take it from there my head is all over the place and I’ve got such a headache I’m  aching all over  I’ve not stopped crying 
  • susan48
    Ok,
    maybe a warm bath and sleep if you can 
  • susan48
    Please take care 
  • [Deleted User]
    Thank you I haven’t slept in weeks just a hour here and there, thanks for your help 
  • dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    edited March 2018
    This is by no means the DWP's fault they have job to do and if someody is telling what ever tail about you they have to investigate it'. The person that rang or wrote to the DWP that is'  the person making you feel the way you feel .
  • susan48
    I’m the same, my doctor gave me sleeping tablets, maybe go see doctor this week
  • Sandycfedup
    Sandycfedup Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    susan48 said:
    @Sandycfedup,
    you can ask for this to be looked at again.
    did you have a f2f assessment?
    Hi.. Yes... She was awful.. Rude and pretty nasty.. Got her name and I'd number so.. Autos complaint going in..... 
  • susan48
    susan48 said:
    @Sandycfedup,
    you can ask for this to be looked at again.
    did you have a f2f assessment?
    Hi.. Yes... She was awful.. Rude and pretty nasty.. Got her name and I'd number so.. Autos complaint going in..... 
    Maybe speak to CAB about your options.
    and yes they have a “job” to do but there is no reason for an assessor to be rude or nasty. They don’t know you so shouldn’t judge anyone 
  • reenie
    reenie Community member Posts: 23 Courageous
    I can completely understand your stress. I have ptsd and anxiety. My son and I had to have the police help us move hundreds of miles away to escape from his violent father. And even though we physically were free from him 14 yrs ago I still have major emotional problems. Reading your posts is like reading how I cope when facing similar situations. The panic and stress cause physical symptoms. The nights are horrendous and I end up so on edge I don't want to open any post or answer a phone number I don't recognise. Then whilst feeling like that you have to defend yourself to a stranger. I don't know if you are like me but I try my hardest to forget the past so when I have to explain my health issues physical and mental and the causes it brings up all these feelings off just wanting to run away screaming and crying "why can't the past let me go". Big hugs and know you are not alone x
  • [Deleted User]
    Hi I’m sorry to hear about your past and that you went through that, well it sound similar I’m in hiding from my ex husband I nearly killed me, but his in  prison at the moment for killing someone else, I don’t want a relationship ever again and to be told that they think I’m living with someone well it’s really upset me, so if you’re on benefits you can’t have even a friend, I even messed up the friendship as I don’t trust anyone, I have bad  anxiety panic attacks  PTSD OCD to name just a few I keep thinking my ex husband is watching me, I just can’t go on anymore I’m tired I will find a way to go to sleep and never wake up, take care 
  • [Deleted User]
    Mikehughescq my son has changed his address now and he never had stuff here it was just a mailing address, that’s not the  issue anymore look at my other posts,  apparently I’ve been living with somebody  I have  serious OCD  I can’t live with anyone, thanks for taking the time to message,
    im not well can’t do this anymore 
  • dee4848
    edited March 2018
    Well if you are not living with anyone don' be worrying about it .They will have to prove  this so if your not you can prove it too 
  • [Deleted User]
    Easy to say when someone has  anxiety please leave me alone if you don’t understand please you’re message is cold and I can’t deal with it dee4848 
  • susan48
    @Sandy Devon
    i hope you manage to get some rest tonight and see how you are tomorrow, maybe try and see your doctor. Do you have a mental health professional you see?

• dee4848
    Well actually my son hung  himsef aged 22 and your post are seriouly depressing me going on about your mental health my advise is seek it  and get urgent help,...and I don't see how my comment is cold ..it simply says if you havet' done anything wrong don' be worrying.
  • [Deleted User]
    I’m sorry about your son I really am, please forgive me I’m not well sorry l can’t help the way I’m coming over I’ve always  worried I  worry when there’s nothing to worry about, once again I’m sorry but I’m not well, Night night 
  • dee4848
    edited March 2018
    Sandy Devon No need to appoligise yes sometimes my comments are read the wrong way ..but seriouly believe me I know I was close to death myself but unfortunatey for me I'm still here but I'm glad I am because it' your family that suffer.and I'm sorry too .night hope you sleep well .
  • [Deleted User]
    I know  you’re right about family and my son would be devastated, but I have felt like this for to long now and this was just the  last straw 
    ive not been the same person I was before I met my ex husband he broke me and I just don’t have the  Energy any more I’m tired , sorry to be so  depressing I’ve been on to the  crisis Team tonight and they was no help, it’s not just the telephone interview it’s so
    much more, I know people like me with  depression are very selfish, once again sorry and night night 

Brightness