Won my pip appeal at tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Won my pip appeal at tribunal

Options
allana
allana Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi guys,im new to this site,just wanted to tell my story for those who suffer with anxiety and/or depression,ive suffered with it myself for 8 years,well i had my tribunal 2 days ago and won,mine is just for backpay,as last time i went to tribunal they awarded it for 3 years,but dwp after just over 2 years stopped it because i failed the medical,its took ages to get to tribunal my award acctualy finshed january 2018 just gone,so welfare rights said i needed to do a new claim,so my new claim is from march this year as i never realised,so new forms sent off now,i wanted to say the judge at my tribual was realy good because my award finished jan 2018 and my new claim wasnt done until march because of all this waiting around,he extended it for me till march so i wouldnt loose out on 2 months money,has anyone else experienced this.thanks x

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi allana and welcome

Thanks for sharing a positive result and well done
    I wish you all the best with you new claim, please keep in touch and let us know how it goes

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.