Misrepresenting yourself as a Nurse - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Misrepresenting yourself as a Nurse

13»

Comments

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    @charlene,

we we are too ready to please , if that’s the correct phrase. 

It wasnt you being stupid, because your not, it’s was you being upfront and honest  <3
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Victoriad said:
    If someone continues to phone up action fraud making unfounded accusations they may be liable for slander and even get a free trip inside a police car as a bonus!

Man in a uniform time. 

I'll go sit on that step.
    I won't get off until you say so. 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Just looked up mine, with all this talk.
    Registered last year and he will expire in 2019. Bet he sleeps better than me though!!!

As much as I think this forum is great, we need to be mindful of feeding people's anxieties, or in my case the can't help but nosey.

Pass the pile cream. Isn't that a myth though sitting on cold seats gives you piles. 

Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    To be honest, a semi trained monkey could carry out an assessment.

IT IS NOT A  MEDICAL !!

PIP is an assessment of functionality, they are looking at the " HOW " you are affected by whatever condition you have. Your condition and medical evidence provides the  "WHY "  and is of secondary importance

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • [Deleted User]
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Personally Iv had enough of this thread, it’s all too negative for me.

Each to their own though
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
  • [Deleted User]
  • Catastrophe
    Catastrophe Community member Posts: 21 Courageous
    Victoriad said:
    If someone continues to phone up action fraud making unfounded accusations they may be liable for slander and even get a free trip inside a police car as a bonus!

@Victoriad  I dont think so.  More like the Assessor who is paid from the public purse who is knowingly and wilfully committing a crime of misrepresentation at the expense of a vulnerable AND the taxpayers.
  • Catastrophe
    Catastrophe Community member Posts: 21 Courageous
    charlene said:
    On a personal level, I would not walk into a room and let an untrained medical person examine me.  In the real world if a person touches me, it could be construed as common assault.  

At my assessment I was asked to look up, look right and left, look down, which I did but just once. (Pain).I have arthritis in my neck, and at its worse for months when turning, left to right I get this very loud crunching.  Dries me mad.  At present the crunching is there, but thankfully is quiet.  
    Because of this problem, I must not exercise my neck, because it can bring on a stroke.

on reflection, I think I was foolish to turn my head this way and that.  It was because I thought  my assessor was an health professional, and  lulled into a false sense of  security.  I think my assessor was medically trained, because when I put my head down, she actually said, don't do that!
    @charlene  This is exactly what I am talking about.  You were LULLED into a FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY by someone you thought you could trust.  After you had described your history to the Assessor they should not have told you to carry out those movements which could have caused more damage.  This is why our GPs are the best people to provide information to the DWP not some cowboy outfit like ATOS or CAPITA who have been told by the DWP to deliberately get their Assessors to lie about Claimants health issues.  A REAL NURSE would not have compromised your arthritic neck.  As for this Victoriad who keeps bleating, she needs to back off.  Sounds like a real JOBSWORTH not wanting the truth to be revealed.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Good evening. For obvious reasons, I've closed this thread. 

Please make sure your messages on this site respect other users’ views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them. Take care to present your views tactfully.

A post may be removed if we think it might be, harassing, inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate

This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.