Being treated like a child — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Being treated like a child

Sholay09
Sholay09 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
edited October 2021 in Autism and neurodiversity
Hello I feel very angry, frustrated and upset about being treated like a child and being bullied and picked on and people saying certain things all of the time in which I do not like. I also hate it when nobody seems to listen to what I say or understand when I get frustrated and angry in the situations I am in when they are extremely difficult. I just don't really know what to do anymore and I just wish that someone would listen to me for once and understand what I am going through and all of this would end and for everyone to stop saying certain things to me.
S.York

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Sholay

We are here to listen without judgement

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • smiler43
    smiler43 Community member Posts: 32 Courageous
    hi sholay09
    It's so easy for people to pass judgement , people should take the time to listen .I have speech problems and people have to really listen to what I say sometimes I have to repeat it for them to understand me .Unfortunately some people do not listen . You can always vent here we are here to listen . Hope that helps x
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    You will be listened to here
  • Sholay09
    Sholay09 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
    Thank you everyone for replying as I appreciate it as I just want someone to understand and finally realise and not say that it is ok for people including my mum to tell me what to do when I am an adult now because I am 20 and I can do what I what now and without people agreeing with it when it makes me feel upset and angry too. I just want this to all stop now.
    S.York

Brightness