I am disabled have chronic pain 24/7. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I am disabled have chronic pain 24/7.

Zena8
Zena8 Community member Posts: 16 Courageous
I am disabled have chronic pain 24/7.  

I live with with my husband Alan, who is my full time carer kieran my 23 year old son who has just moved back in with us after breaking up with his girlfriend and my beautiful dog Weller. 

I don’t  get out very much.   I love  doing diamond art.  

Hope to chat with some of you soon.  

Zena

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Zena8

It’s great to meet you today.

I have also got “24/7 Chronic Pain”

Please have a good look around.

If there is anything that I can help you with please please let me know????
  • gnmeads
    gnmeads Community member Posts: 187 Pioneering
    Hi Zena  
    Welcome to the Scope community.  Can we help you in any way?
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Zena8 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Always here glad you joined.

Meeting new people and making friends

Always have time to listen.

Community is friendly have care and concern.

Loads of information and support

Take care
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome what is diamond art plz?
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Just adding my welcome to the community, @Zena8. Glad to have you with us..
    We have a thread on Dealing with chronic pain here , where you may find some conversations that will be of interest to you and may help you connect with people with similar conditions.
    We are all here for you.
    And Diamond Art? Is that the making images with glittery pieces? It's not something I am familiar with.
    Warmest - if rather late - best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Zena8
    Thank you for your welcome Richard.  I am working my through the site.  But the thread on chronic pain looks interesting.  I have chronic rheumatoid arthritis together with other complications.  I hope today finds you well.  

Zena. 
  • JennysDad
    Hello @Zena8 and thank you for getting back to me. Sorry it has taken me a while to reply.
    Yes, today finds me well :smile: and not least because it contains a message from you. It is always a pleasure.
    I was asking before about Diamond Art? You won't have come across it yet, perhaps, but we have our own online gallery here, called KaleidoScope, for members to contribute to if they wish. Perhaps we may see something of yours there soon?
    And how are you, today (honestly?) ? 
    Warmest best wishes, always,
    Richard
  • Zena8
    I will locate it.  I have done several recently. Keep an eye out for them. There is so much to look at and through.   

I ache and and am I. Pain.  I have my right arm tingling all the time.  I have been outside today which makes a change and then my dog got stuck in the gate.   We couldn’t get him out
  • JennysDad
    Hi @Zena8 and thank you for posting in KaleidoScope. I'm still not entirely sure how the colour is applied, but it looks good.
    Your dog got stuck in the gate? You overfeeding him? Anyway, I hope you've rescued him by now.
    I don't have a dog - have two chintz cats - but would love to have one. Just don't have room in our little flat, especially for the kind of dog I would prefer. I tend to like the big fellows - German Shepherds, Borzoi (not that I could afford one of those) and such.
    Very sorry - but sadly, of course, not surprised - to hear that you are in pain. Is there anything at all, beside the artwork - that helps take your mind off it?
    Warmest thoughts,
    Richard
  • Zena8
    my silly dog   Never heard him squeal so much.   The man in the photo is my husband Alan.   

How  are you today.   What makes your days happy

the colour is formed either by little round or square coloured crystals.  

What do do you do for entertainment.  
  • JennysDad
    Hi @Zena8. That 'silly' dog is mega-cute.
    What do I do? My main recreation, I suppose, is reading, and visiting parks in London and my local area to feed birds and squirrels. This little chap came to me in St James's Park, central London. And I take photos, of course, which mostly go into files and get forgotten.
    I used to draw quite a lot and to paint occasionally, but I am badly out of practice. You probably saw my ancient drawing of a dead cockerel in our gallery? Even the chalk pastel life-drawing is rather an old one.
    What makes my days happy are time spent with wildlife and, probably more than anything else, being here and meeting really wonderful people.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard

Brightness