What to do if you lose your motability car - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What to do if you lose your motability car

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Looked at a couple of cars and am getting my head around the new car tax laws.  Feeling a lot more confident, that I can stay mobile and am now 80% sure I will buy my own car.  Saw a lovely little car which I could afford, old but appeared in good condition, low mileage. I just have to have the confidence to go out there and lol DO IT!  Now I am on my own and the buck stops with me, I find I am more hesitate about doing things.  A few years ago nothing would have stopped me:(
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
  • charlene
    Thanks CR, Victoriad, that overwhelming sense of panic is subsiding, can't believe I never knew about the new car tax laws.  There again, having the mobility car I didn't need to know, slightly wrapped in cotton wool there.  Not a good thing.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • duckett123
    duckett123 Community member Posts: 81 Courageous
    why do we keep getting same threads come through which have already been answered so meney times
  • [Deleted User]
  • charlene
    I have noticed that duckettes.  Reading through them and suddenly see the old dates.  Have learnt a lot from some of them
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Insurance Wise I have had full no claims since  21 yrs old and protected. Used to have fully comp any driver with my permission, including use for business of my employer but as the years went on they where one of the last to with draw as many claims per year without effecting your no claims bonus, I used to get quotes from other companies who could not touch my then insurer. Now i'am with Direct Line £60 cheaper than my last insurer and Green Flag for breakdown, cheaper than the AA.
  • charlene
    Think I will go with Green Flag, when I get another car.  Been with them before, I think it is cheaper to sign up online ??

Brightness