Having trouble with mobility/bus pass - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Having trouble with mobility/bus pass

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
  • traceypheasey
    traceypheasey Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    They've discharged him sed if I want a further appointment got 2 get yet another referral from gp
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    For the bus pass for mental health then someone from the mental health team needs to fill out a form to confirm that he qualifies under the correct criteria, as he doesn't qualify under the PIP/DLA criteria. It can't be filled in by a GP.

My daughter as Enhanced PIP for both but doesn't qualify for the bus pass under this catagory because the motability was for following and planning a journey. However, she does qualify under the learning disability criteria BUT for this i had to have confirmation from the Community Learning disabilities team, for which they filled out the correct form and sent it directly to them. I then received a letter stating that she qualifies for the bus pas and i just had to send a picture of her along with the form.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • fishingmum
    fishingmum Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Get in touch with social services, explain how hard a time you are having with this, along with medical records I am sure they can help move things along. I have just recently found out my son could get a blue badge for parking here, I am not sure about transport as I live rural and there is nothing by way of public transport here, so it is not somehting I have ever looked into. I would get in touch with social services and see what they can do for your son.
    life is too short to let others make you miserable.

Brightness