Hi, all my Fellow Against Injustice Peoples !!!!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, all my Fellow Against Injustice Peoples !!!!!

mariabentley
mariabentley Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited April 2018 in Start here and say hello!
Came across your brill ?????? site by accident, my goodness l felt every single word, it's unbelievable, how in some instances we have been reduced to tears reading other people's plight  and realising we are not alone in this, there must be some sort of action against how this  government department, DWP, and these so called, professional agencies,Atos and Capita,  can lie, cheat and present inaccurate assessment reports about us, affecting our lives, and in so many cases our livelihoods  During this last year l have, along with 1000s of others, suffered  greatly, enduring traumatic and stressful illnesses, alongside our already diagnosed medical conditions. In my particular case my husband and l couldn't go on any longer, not only were actions affecting our lives but also our marriage. We spending such an unhappy Christmas, brought on by DWP, we decided to move from Plymouth to South Yorkshire to be nearer to our children and family, as we could no longer cope on our own. I will follow up with my particular experience after this introduction. ??? Maria x

Comments

Brightness