Hi, my name is skye2! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is skye2!

skye2
skye2 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all. i have only, just joined this site today.  so i am new to it all. and not really sure, what you talk about.  Thanks Doreen.

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Doreen @skye2 and a warm welcome to the community. It's god to have you with us.

Essentially, Doreen, we talk about whatever members - including yourself - want to talk about. Because Scope welcomes members from across the range of disabilities, new members are almost bound to find others here who have similar experience to their own, who can relate and who will respond, always, as friends.

So you are among friends here, ready to talk, ready to listen, ready to search out advice and support for you if and when you need it. Don't hesitate to ask us anything or to tell us anything that might help us to help you.

We're here and listening. You matter.

Warmest best wishes to you,

Richard @JennysDad
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @skye2 and welcome to the community.

Would you like to tell us a little about yourself? What brought you to this forum, do you have any pets, something you enjoy doing? The hardest part can be starting to join in so anything you say is fine.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @skye2, welcome to the community! Do let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Brightness