Hi, all my Fellow Against Injustice Peoples !!!!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, all my Fellow Against Injustice Peoples !!!!!

Options
mariabentley
mariabentley Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited April 2018 in Start here and say hello!
Came across your brill ?????? site by accident, my goodness l felt every single word, it's unbelievable, how in some instances we have been reduced to tears reading other people's plight  and realising we are not alone in this, there must be some sort of action against how this  government department, DWP, and these so called, professional agencies,Atos and Capita,  can lie, cheat and present inaccurate assessment reports about us, affecting our lives, and in so many cases our livelihoods  During this last year l have, along with 1000s of others, suffered  greatly, enduring traumatic and stressful illnesses, alongside our already diagnosed medical conditions. In my particular case my husband and l couldn't go on any longer, not only were actions affecting our lives but also our marriage. We spending such an unhappy Christmas, brought on by DWP, we decided to move from Plymouth to South Yorkshire to be nearer to our children and family, as we could no longer cope on our own. I will follow up with my particular experience after this introduction. ??? Maria x

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Maria @mariabentley and a warm welcome to the community. Seems as if you somehow got cut off? Anyway, we're here and listening, if we can be of any service to you :smile:
    Warmest best wishes
    Richard @JennyDad
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @mariabentley Pleased to meet you Welcome.

Hope you find new friends.

Always here to listen

Always plenty of support and information

Always here

Take care
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mariabentley, welcome to the community! 
  • reyaadams
    reyaadams Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Welcome to our community sorry to hear of your plight......people need to bring a civil action through the small claims court - County Court against the organisation for the pain/stress & financial loss as a consequence that has been caused and possibly compensation.  Therefore costing more money may force the organisation to revise there policy but people need to take these step to seek justice and more of us need to do it.

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Brightness