Patient and public involvement in research study — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Patient and public involvement in research study

Options
ngalaz
ngalaz Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Dear Simon,

My name is Natalia. I am a postgraduate student at Imperial College London. I am conducting my Master of Science dissertation at the Royal Brompton Hospital with children and young people with Cerebral palsy. I need to apply a questionnaire on how they perceive their treatment, but I would like your opinion on whether this questionnaire is in a language that would be comprehensible to them. I would like to have PPI (Patient public involvement), and your feedback would be much appreciated. Is it possible that we could communicate in a way that I could send you the questionnaires for you to review? 

Many thanks,

Natalia Galaz

Comments

• simonsable
    simonsable Community member Posts: 75 Connected
    Options
    Hi Natalia

I would be delighted to help! Can we communicate on here or would it be easier if I give you my email address

Many thanks

Simon

• ngalaz
    ngalaz Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Dear Simon,

thank you for answering! Yes, I think it woul be better by email. My email is natalia.galaz-souza16@imperial.ac.uk

send me an email so that I have your address and I will send the documents.

Many thanks!!!
    Natalia

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.