local compliance telephone call — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

local compliance telephone call

swanfeet
swanfeet Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited October 2021 in Benefits and financial support
Hi I’ve had a notification of local compliance telephone call i get cairs alowonce I’ve done 3 days work since last December do I need to panic 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @swanfeet

Good Morning it’s great to have you onboard.

Can you please let me know some more info & I will do my best to help.

Thanks.
  • swanfeet
    I had a letter yesterday to let me know I would be getting a local compliance telephone call on the 23 and to have bank details to hand i get cairs aalowonce as my girlfriend is disabled I allso have a 19 year old daughter who dose not have a fixed address and is sofa surfing I let her stay with me 3 days a week and let her get her benefits letters at my address I have done 3 days of work since December 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    swanfeet said:
    I had a letter yesterday to let me know I would be getting a local compliance telephone call on the 23 and to have bank details to hand i get cairs aalowonce as my girlfriend is disabled I allso have a 19 year old daughter who dose not have a fixed address and is sofa surfing I let her stay with me 3 days a week and let her get her benefits letters at my address I have done 3 days of work since December 
    This will be your problem, your daughter is sofa surfing and using your address. This could cause you problems with housing benefit, if you're claiming it. Just be honest during the interview and answer all questions. There maybe an overpayment to pay back while your daughter has been living with you. The 3 days of work you also done could affect your benefits too but it will depend which benefits you claim and how much you earned.

All changes of circumstances must be reported.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • swanfeet
    Thanks I only let my daughter come to wash her clothes and get cleaned up once each week the work I did I’ve not been paid for yet it was as a movie extra once agency take there book fee and comishen I will get about £60 from the jobs I did

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.