What are your thought, views, or experiences with multi sensory learning? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What are your thought, views, or experiences with multi sensory learning?

Options
evey333
evey333 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited June 2018 in Research and opportunities
Hello everyone. I was hoping some of you wouldn't mind sparing a minute to help. I'm nearing the end of my teachers training and have been focusing on young people with ALN and cognitive/motor impairments. For my final piece I am presenting a poster about multi sensory learning and how it is useful and relevant in aiding people engage etc. I'm also making leaflets, and have a few days left to gather peoples thoughts, views or any experiences with multi sensory learning (To put onto the leaflets) These will only be used for my university end show. I would appreciate any help at all, even a sentence. The aim is to raise awareness of Additional learning Needs or difficulties. ) Thankyou 

Comments

• evey333
    Options
    In addition.....experiences of multi sensory learning or meditation/music meditation thanks

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @evey333 and a warm welcome to the community.
    I'm not, myself, able to contribute anything on this, but I wanted to acknowledge your post. Things may be a little quiet today, but I am sure members with relevant experience will be in touch with you in due course.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • evey333
    Options
    JennysDad said:
    Hello @evey333 and a warm welcome to the community.
    I'm not, myself, able to contribute anything on this, but I wanted to acknowledge your post. Things may be a little quiet today, but I am sure members with relevant experience will be in touch with you in due course.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
    @JennysDad

Thankyou very much :-) 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.