is anyone looking for work ? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

is anyone looking for work ?

stewartm
stewartm Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi everyone
If anyone is looking for work, I can recommend a guy I met recently. He deals with graphic design or something like that on the computer and needed someone on the phone with clients.
If someone is interested I can leave his details.

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @stewartm

Good Evening it’s great to meet you today.

Please please have a good look around.
  • abubakar
    abubakar Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Aoa I'm interested will u pls contact with me I want work if he is any type of I will I have power and skills to do any type of work but I am handicap,I have loss my leg in accident but I have skills to do any hard to hard word too complete if you have work then gave me a chance to show you myself
  • shawsy
    shawsy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    im interested i havr telephonist skills
  • stewartm
    edited June 2018
    Hi guys. His name is Paul and email he left me is [removed by moderator]  You can tell him Stewart left you his email.
  • stewartm
    How you getting on ?

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @stewartm, I've had to remove your contact's email address due to community guidelines, but you're welcome to private message back and forth with members of the community. 

Just click on the second icon under your name (on the right hand side) and click new message, then type in their username!

• stewartm
    Hi @Pippa_Scope . Unfortunately I dont have a Whisperer level, so, cant send a private messages. Can you help with it please ? Surely there should be a way to let people contact this guy.

• Pippa_Alumni
    Hi @stewartm, how odd! It should come as you engage and get involved with the community, but I'll try and follow this up too. In the meantime, other community members should be able to message you but as I said, I'll see if we can find a way around this. 
  • stewartm
    Ok, just an update for interested:
    I know a guy (Paul) who`s looking for someone to be on the phone with his clients. He deals with computer graphic design and the company called "3Dpic" . He`s got a same called website - there you can find some contact details, (they can`t be posted here). He`s a good guy, so try it if you looking for work.
    Cheers !
    Stewart
  • stewartm
    Hi Pippa !
    How can I tag "Work" and "Jobs" to this post ? I`ve seen few people did this.

Thanks !
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Hi @stewartm, hope you had a good weekend!

You can tag them by clicking 'edit post' and scrolling to the box below where you originally typed in your discussion, but we've found that tags such as these aren't often utilised on the community: people are much more likely to search by the category the post is in: so this post being in our 'employment' category should be enough for people to find the discussions they're interested in, such as this one.
  • stewartm
    is anyone interested in position ? Paul said there`s one space still available.

Thanks !

Brightness