Am sam12 pip medical — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Am sam12 pip medical

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Had one bad experience today the nurse came to my home asked me about my overdoses etc. He said if u don't like life why u still here and what's stopping u goin I contact the pip asseors today they very angry.  Also he trick me to I have learning difficulties at school with reading and writing speech issues he said u have a moblie u can read I kant understand words wat they mean i have a serious bpd unstable family abuse. Alot more in my life.then he says u had a hard life I forced to do examination which was difficult inside that the problem not our side am making formal complaint to pip and Lancashire well being invloved to am upset they intimidating me

Comments

• kami24
    kami24 Community member Posts: 402 Pioneering
    Sorry to hear your story. Definitely go to the citizens advice bureau . i have bpd too and people really don't understand it. I saw doctor today really inexperienced and she was just rubbish feel really disheartened after it all currently appealing pip decision as well even though claimed previously
  • sam12
    My bf a lawyer and welfare advocate he says am entitled to higher payments I serious mh issues from being born I rang up pip they are disgusted by wat experience I shown my arms with cutting to.am not letting control me am fighting this. I went Dla medical they sent me home no medical needed. I quite lot of conditions to. 
  • sam12
    I wrote in to victoria Derbyshire about this. They need to scrap atos and capita as out health conditions all recorded at our doctors n drs Kant lie but some do my past experience. I rapid mood changed self harm. Over 40 overdose 2 been close to death. Long standing family abuse my life hard each day  I kant cope with people around me.i feel abandoned isolated from life. Well am fighting this complaint.let me know ur outcome 
  • sam12
    He even apologised for everything I suffered am totally scared I love everything I human rights 
  • sam12
    I hate every human rights made little miatake 
  • kami24
    kami24 Community member Posts: 402 Pioneering
    I have alot of the feelings you say you ate experiencing. I hate most people apart from my mum had 30 jobs almost and because of social situation i am put in it all gets too much communicating with worthless people who only care about themselves etc. Keep writing to dwp and attend doctors regularly tell them exactly how you feel.
  • sam12
    I had countless drs they all back me up. Got Lancashire well being  to and Ikan and my bf.my complaint form come today  just  waitin on lady to ring me back to get some out to me I was born with bowel issues and bpd but 16 diagnosed people torment me bully  me steal of me  mum battered me regular  ex husband poisoned me me with benzo old dr put me in cturkey ex-husband wanted me in his grave he a dr abroad. 
    Am remarry soon moving away here my hell is complete hell and unhappy to hey write back
  • sam12
    Obhave I have alot of medicial issues physical and mentally they don't care about us said on news all my claimant will receive higher rates from wat I read people failing  they talk out of backsides as long they feed and holidays that fine we not allowed any thing just tapped a upsetting environment 
  • sam12
    I kant trust people around me am scared of them I feel threatened by by them Kant cope with changes cracks me up. I rather b an alien then live on earth earth is slimy creatures 
  • sam12
    In a dark dark wood
    There a dark dark house
    And in the dark dark house
    There a dark dark room
    And in the dark dark room
    The dark dark box 
    And in the dark dark box
    There dark dark bedding
    With a a dark black pillow 
    With a red rose
    Because my life is a dark world 
    Cause my end going to b very dark 
    Cause i should b in a dark hole 
    Cause the world wants me closed 

• sam12
    Been  wk today since pip medical  each day intense feelings
  • sam12
    U ask 4 advise 3 times  not 1 reply. No idea how to delete this account  no supportive reply 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, sorry to hear you feel this way. The community team has reached out to you several times via email and private message in response to your community posts in recent weeks, to try to support you and direct you to the most appropriate help for your situation.

You're a welcome member of the community and we're happy to continue to support you as much as we can, but if you would like to go ahead and delete your account, please email us at community@scope.org.uk and we'll be there to assist.
  • sam12
    Am Not on about that time.over last days I left  msgs on here not one response want to know have I legal right to sue the pip and dwp for way the pip nurse sayin of u don't like life why u still here what stopping u from goin 
  • sam12
    Good morning to all on scope. Got my yellow outfit. Also beautiful red bell sleeve short blouse with black trim my treat.she thumping before  I was in bath. Council has to.come out my boiler pressure not working runnin hot water is slow but bath water much hotter added cold best bath water in winter the bath awful because am in 3rd floor wind drafy.ring social worker later. I am dying to msg bf on app but am.scared to want to tell him  to hurry up I the investigation I sure they still recording him it sounds very scary he must be scared thort they would of caugh them by now
  • sam12

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.