What children say that make you laugh out loud — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What children say that make you laugh out loud

cornishmaid
cornishmaid Community member Posts: 20 Courageous
Not keen on spiders at all.  My 6 year old grandson was staying with me the other day and asked for a drink, on the way through to the kitchen, there was this horrible big thing, not thinking, I said out loud, blimey your a big ****.  A while later he calls out, Nanny, theres another big **** out here  :D:*

Comments

• cornishmaid
    edited June 2018
    its  blanked out the work when it really wasnt that bad it was ******
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry @cornishmaid, we have to abide by community rules! This sounds hilarious though, kids never fail to make you laugh!
  • hartill77
    hartill77 Community member Posts: 97 Courageous
    My daughter likes to swap the start of words with a W instead of the correct letter so instead of Nanny we have wanny, Wucy instead of Lucy. You can only imagine how funny it was when my mom got Yankee candles for her birthday ??
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Ooh nooo lol. My niece used to shout There’s a big Al get ye! When it was an Alsatian lol. Myself I used to shout It’s a Flea! When it was a fly lol. I love it when kids come out with funny stuff like that. ?
  • cornishmaid
    I also remember when my son was around 5, we were at the dentist and dentist asked AJ, whats your birth date to which he replied, 1st of December, the dentist then asked, what year,  to which he replied, every year. As you can imagine we all fell about laughing, which is never a bad thing in the dentist  :D
  • fishingmum
    fishingmum Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Looking through various things in horrible histories and we looked at jack the ripper, and my son kept saying jack the stripper, he threatened us one time to paint us blue and call us smurfs, it really is brilliant the things kids say, @debbiedo49 we call them an I'll get you as well lol
    life is too short to let others make you miserable.

Brightness