Pip face to face report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip face to face report

beccijay
beccijay Community member Posts: 31 Connected
Hello, I had my face to face for pip on Friday (8/6/18), the lady at the face to face advised me it would take 6_8 weeks, how long shall I expect to wait and how soon can i call for a copy of a report?

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Phone on Tuesday or Wednesday and you need to ask for PA4 as you had an assesment. Call the DWP and ask them for it not the assessment centre.

As for the result 4 weeks is the norm but can take longer good luck
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• beccijay
    @Governments_A_Joke

Thank you for your reply, I will call them Wednesday and ask, I've been told the longer it takes the less likely you are to get pip is that the case or doesn't it matter?
    edited June 2018
    @beccijay your welcome, it's not always the case if I takes longer and happens when they might do an audit or want extra evidence to clarify anything as a rule most after a Face to Face hear within 4 weeks. Yes get your report before your decision so your then one step ahead if you need to fight a wrong decision.

Mine took 3 weeks as I gave them so much factual information when I change from DLA then PIP ongoing. But at first they first wanted to do a home visit and I refused and got my team involved and was then done Paper Based.

⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• geegee1104
    geegee1104 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Hi. Up for renewal soon and absolutely dreading it what criteria do you have to meet to ask for a paper based assessment I don't really understand the ins and outs I have had two assessments up to now as I have been on Pip for well when I went in four and one they came to me for but I have never heard of a paper based review.
    Kind regards .
    Kim
    edited June 2018
    Hi. Up for renewal soon and absolutely dreading it what criteria do you have to meet to ask for a paper based assessment I don't really understand the ins and outs I have had two assessments up to now as I have been on Pip for well when I went in four and one they came to me for but I have never heard of a paper based review.
    Kind regards .
    Kim
     @geegee1104 Hi, you need to be pretty much dead to get a Paper based assessment and full factual evidence and a great support team they sorted it for me as I diden't care what happens as I'm pretty much fk'ed and cannot and I wont deal with them or go to any assessment they put in front of me I would rather slit my throat than beg or live on the streets.

Even the decision letter from the DWP and Capita totally agreed the same I'm pretty much dead and Capita and the DWP decision maker both agreed to leave me alone ongoing no further reviews necessary. But will see.

But now I'm fighting ESA support group and will not go or have any assessment again. I've sent in loads of factual evidence and to the point and stated don't keep giving me grief you know Im not ever getting better. And ESA have already stated in my last assessment I will not improve.  Again I would rather be homeless than beg for what's right.

Good luck Kim.
    ⬇️

• beccijay
    Hi all, update on my claim - I called today to see if my report has been received by dwp and the guy I spoke to was very shocked as it hasn't been received back as of yet, he advised me it should be back by the end of the week and there is a note on my account to send the report to me as soon as it has been received, so I should receive the report 2 days after them, he did advise me not to base my calim on the report as this can be a subject to change so I'm just waiting now, hope everyone else gets what they are entitled to
  • BJ2018
    BJ2018 Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
    I had my F2F  on the 01/6/18 and they still hadn't received mine when I called on Monday 11/6/18
  • beccijay
    Really that's a long time, I've spoke to capita and they have informed the they sent the report yesterday so it should be showing on the dwp in the next few days, @BJ2018 where u assessed by capita or atos? I would recommend calling them to see if the report has been sent in cause there is an issue
  • BJ2018
    Yeah capita... But I dont know the number to call them on ? 
  • beccijay
    @BJ2018 No worries I will give you the number 
  • beccijay
    @BJ2018  Its 0808 178 8114, when ypu call explain when you had assessment and that dwp are saying they havnt received it, hope this helps
  • BJ2018
  • beccijay
    @BJ2018 Your welcome hope they give you some answers 
  • BJ2018
    report was sent on Thursday 7th June to DWP :) Thank you for that telephone number 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    DWP will only send a copy of the report out once they have received both copies back, the paper one and the digital copy. The paper one can take a few days after the digital one and has to been put onto the computer before they send your copy.

Most Decision makers go with the report, it's very rare for them to go against it. What you were told about that report is wrong.

Once the report is sent it can take up to 7 working days for you to receive
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • BJ2018
    I received  a text message today to say they have received the report and I'd hear within 4 weeks 
  • beccijay
    @BJ2018 that's great good luck,  have u asked for a copy of it report? I should hopfuly get a tc soon saying they have got mine 
  • tina1888
    tina1888 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    Beccijay is a home visit not easier? Thanx
  • beccijay
    @tina1888 It is but u need to have a note of your doctor to be allowed to have a home visit and I found as my disability is walking it helped me to go to them because they could see how much it actually affects me 
  • tina1888
    tina1888 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    Awe right . I'm new to all this and it good to get advice. Thanx 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.