Mandatory reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory reconsideration

Options
kullboys
kullboys Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello everyone
How long does a mandatory reconsideration decision take.
Will I receive notification that they have received it.
Thanks. 

Comments

• ricky1040
    ricky1040 Community member Posts: 125 Pioneering
    Options
    they told me it would be 2-4 weeks for decision. do you feel confident about yours? my assessor was lovely but missed a lot of details i have verbalised during our assesment meaning i got higb rate mob and nothig for daily care with 4 points. i sent mine with a sensory support nhs letter detailing how im effected in the areas that where ignored and reiterated it myself in the letter. fingers crossed it will all work out ok for me. i changed over of my own accord as advise said i was on too low a rate previously lol. and this has happened. also means my esa premium was taken as wel so i am currently minus 85 pounds a week. and it is tough going. fingers crossed for us both. anyone any idea of positive outcome rates on mandatory reconsideration?
  • atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi

For PIP MR are seeing 24 per cent change in favour of claimant.

At the Tribunal 70 per cent are changed in favour of claimant.

Lesson to all claimants do not give up.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.