Pip face to face report - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip face to face report

13»

Comments

• beccijay
    beccijay Community member Posts: 31 Connected
    @BJ2018 is that what you expected to get? Hopefully they will make a decision soon for me still not heard anything else, but they received my report on the 14th so they have up until 12th  July 
  • beccijay
    @BJ2018 iw spoken to dwp today I have my award, it's exactly what the report said standard daily and enhanced mobility but longer then I expected December 2020 is my review 
  • BJ2018
    BJ2018 Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
    I'm still waiting for letter of decision and report to come through  
  • beccijay
    @BJ2018 they taking their time  with the report ain't they, I havnt had my award letter yet said should be by end if week as was sent out yesterday, my award was exactly wat was in report apart form been awarded longer, when you get your report have a good read and if u disagree with anything appeal 
  • BJ2018
    beccijay said:
    @BJ2018 they taking their time  with the report ain't they, I havnt had my award letter yet said should be by end if week as was sent out yesterday, my award was exactly wat was in report apart form been awarded longer, when you get your report have a good read and if u disagree with anything appeal 
    Yeah i will :) thank you
  • BJ2018
    recieved my report - check out the "my pip so far" discussion BJ2018 said:
    beccijay said:
    Yeah i will :) thank you

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.