janetta — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

janetta

janetta
janetta Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Is this Definitely going to stop 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry but we'll need more info to be able to help you. Is what definitely going to stop?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @janetta, welcome to the community!

As Poppy says, would you like to tell us some more about your issue so we can try and help?
  • janetta
    Is there going to be a change in pIP I a have not been asked to attend anything yet 
  • poppy123456
    janetta said:
    Is there going to be a change in pIP I a have not been asked to attend anything yet 
    If you mean the descriptor that was changed for following and planning a journey then, you'll need wait because if it applies to you they'll contact you eventually.

I'm assuming this is what you're talking about. With very limited information from you it's hard to advise.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • janetta
    Sorry I meant I am on DLA as you know everyone is to go from DLA to pip but I heard this was not going to happen anymore 
  • poppy123456
    Not sure where you heard that from. If you were 65 or under on 8th April 2013 then yes, you will be transferred to PIP eventually. If you are this age then start to gather some evidence for when you do have to apply because it will be needed.
  • janetta
    Op I was born 09  04 1951
  • poppy123456
    janetta said:
    Op I was born 09  04 1951
    Then you will be transferred to PIP because you were born after 8th April 1948.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.