DLA TO PIP LETTER ARRIVED - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DLA TO PIP LETTER ARRIVED

2»

Comments

• mark12
    mark12 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    @mike so because I applied earlier than the date my letter said Iv basically cost myself as if I’d of waited till say the 16th of July to make my claim to be transferred to pip then the 4 weeks would have started from the 16th if that was the day I’d of rang them up even though my Dla was due to end on the 19th of July that’s why I was advised to ring them up early 
  • mark12
    That’s what I thought but I’m goin to ask for a 2 week extension if possible for help with the forms and then see what happens there’s nothing I can do now as I had my GPs telling me to get the forms sent out ASAP 
  • mark12
    And that’s the hardest part of the claim process as without any supporting evidence your just cast aside we’re hopefully this way Iv got some chance of getting everything needed for the pip2 form 
  • mark12
    By claiming early I bet Iv lost a few weeks Dla o well it’s in the hands I can’t control till my descision is made I’m not gonna let it make my health deteriorate more which is they do when things like this happen 

Brightness