When is the best time to call scope? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

When is the best time to call scope?

Options
whistles
whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
Tried three times now and get left in a queue that's costing money, but they don't say how many are in front.
They limit each person to ten minutes. 

With a mh question is there any other organisation's to phone?
Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi @whistles, sorry to hear this- the helpline receives such a huge volume of calls and the team do their best to assist everybody as quickly as possible, but there can be delays. You can also contact them by email at helpline@scope.org.uk, if that's more preferable.

Alternatively, here is a great resource of lots of different MH helplines that may be worth getting in touch with!
  • ScopeHelpline
    ScopeHelpline Community member Posts: 207 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @whistles,

Sorry you've not been able to get through to us. As @Pippa_Scope says we receive a huge volume of calls each day. 

We wanted to address the issue with the cost of calls to the helpline.
    All calls are free from a UK landline and from most mobiles. If you're calling from a mobile, please check with your network provider. If you're calling from a mobile or phone box and have concerns about cost, we can call you back.

We hope that you were able to find a mental health helpline with the information Pippa provided. If you still need to talk, let us know and we will see if we can call you if you're still unable to get through on the phones. 

Brightness