Looking to move house — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking to move house

happyteresa
happyteresa Community member Posts: 9 Listener
hi im teresa from milton keynes original from devon 

Comments

• happyteresa
    who is fed up with sad people i try to be happy but every one around me is sad

• happyteresa
    do you ever get fed up with people asking you for money  im on benefits to  but i live with in my means
  • GizmoTiddles
    GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
    Hi @happyteresa
    Welcome aboard,why on earth swap the lovely cows down yer in Devon me dear ,for those stone ones in MK ?  :D

I don't do sad ,as someone once sang "always look on the bright side of life" not do I get fed up with sad people or even the vaine and ignorant they each have their own story to tell and I'm a good listener.

And in the words of Dickens
     Wilkins Micawber
    Welcome poverty!..Welcome misery, welcome houselessness, welcome hunger, rags, tempest, and beggary! Mutual confidence will sustain us to the end

Cheers 
    Gizmo
  • happyteresa
    i moved to get away from nasty people in devon im trying to move again but its impossible to find a swap
  • happyteresa
    ive like living here but now they are going to build 95 new houses across the st the village will be to big and noisy for me i want to move to another village in bedford 
  • happyteresa
    i had an assesment last week to see what care i can get im waiting to hear now how long does it take

• GizmoTiddles
    GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
    Good luck on your quest for a new place to live,and also for a good result after your assessment
    :smiley:
    Gizmo
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @happyteresa   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Just thought I would like to say we are a supportive community who care and share.

Please if you want help and advice ask the community anything.

Have a look around.  Lots of chat, debate and new friends.  Plenty of information and advice.

Hope you take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi @happyteresa,

Welcome to Scope's online community! It's great to have you on board. :)

With regards to your assessment and how long it can take to find out the decision, it can take between six to eight weeks to find out the result of a PIP assessment. However, if you need to find out more about the status of your claim, then the contact info for ongoing claims is 0345 850 3322.

In terms of looking for a new home, we have lots of information about housing on our website, including a list of organisations who can offer further support.

I hope this helps!
    Liam

Brightness