Wheelchair users that have visited a spa? I need your help please — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wheelchair users that have visited a spa? I need your help please

Spa_Student84
Spa_Student84 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited August 2018 in Research and opportunities
Hello all

I am about to complete my International Spa Management degree at the University of Derby, and for my dissertation I am conducting research into the spa experiences of wheelchair users, trying to identify the barriers encountered.

I have 13 questions that cover the whole spa journey from searching for a suitable spa, to rebooking after you have departed, none of them are personal about any impairment, its all about the spa experience. I can either chat with you via Skype (audio only or video) or you can fill the form out yourself and email it back to me.

If you have visited a spa whilst using a wheelchair, and would like to help me with my research, or have any further questions, I would love to hear from you. My university email address is [removed by moderator]

Many thanks

Sarah

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.