Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Pip appeal runs out Sunday but your allowed 30 days and 13 mths to get appeal in my lawyer said there no worrys at all they know what they doin I recommend fightbackjustice4lawyers 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,317 Disability Gamechanger
    They do allow 13 months yes, with good reasons. However i don't agree with paying for someone to help you through the process. So many people just don't have the money that these people charge. Disgusting charging vulnerable people, when there's people out there that will help you for free. I do wish you luck though!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    U taking it wrong it  based on a charity organisation with lawyer do for free money for charity am broken but of to help me win my mr then it's worth and money for a good cause Every one won the pip do far my medical reports gone in post now so just waiting for lawyer to ring me once she goes through them. Had my first proper walk out today had to with a lady to hold on to felt strange being out I actually enjoyed it.soon goin be moving away start new fresh future with a white wedding 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    They do allow 13 months yes, with good reasons. However i don't agree with paying for someone to help you through the process. So many people just don't have the money that these people charge. Disgusting charging vulnerable people, when there's people out there that will help you for free. I do wish you luck though!
    I too used to think like that. But trying to find a free half decent rep that will do all of the work and rep at a Tribunal for you is almost impossible.
    I have seen first hand what a legally qualified rep can do. They are amazing and you know that if you have a chance of an award then you are almost there at the winning post.
    Even the figures speak for themselves. 71+% will win at a tribunal if they have a rep. Stats show that if you go it alone the 'win' rate plummets to under 50%.

• poppy123456
    Yadnad said:

Even the figures speak for themselves. 71+% will win at a tribunal if they have a rep. Stats show that if you go it alone the 'win' rate plummets to under 50%.

Yes, so you keep saying multiple times. I still wouldn't pay for anyone to help me, that is a fact!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    And posters keep being told that they have a 71% chance of winning at a Tribunal which is only true if you have a rep.
    In which case you are more qualified in dealing with the DWP and appeal system than I am and many others besides.
  • poppy123456
    I'm no expert and never ever stated otherwise! I would just never ever pay anyone to represent me, don't believe in it and never have or will for that matter. I won't be arguing with you any further on this matter.
  • sam12
    I don't either but am in withdrawal  effecting my memory.next time my bf help me to. They are geniune they take the stress of u do struggle just have a think nesr future 
  • sam12
    Why we have lawyers to help they work extremely hard to win for us they protecting u all charity the money goes to not there pockets  people should respect they charity has disablies to people very poor i don't regret payin 1 off fee.anyone prepared to go with fightback4 justicelawyer them do or u fail the pip if u do alone save the stress sit back lawyer do it all .u only need  medical reports of Dr photocopied all free send by post about 4 pound which I paid today mine large pile don't just sit back do nothing  fight it with fightback against the dwp
  • Kafoleg
    Kafoleg Community member Posts: 21 Connected

Hi @sam12.

I am wonder how much cost for the = one off payment to this fighting back service?

Fighting back it is not about to win the DWP payments but it is good to get JUSTICE.

@kafoleg

• sam12
    75 pound they help u to win they do free the money is charity organisation 
  • sam12
    Give them a call worth it to get pip justice am only new with them  still waiting mr to be sent off I give u good advise the lady who was looking after me from Lancashire well being lady she used them they amazing friendly to 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.