Decision Statement — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Decision Statement

Welshchick
Welshchick Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I asked for the Statement of Teasons from my tribunal appeal and I am so shocked to see what they have written !!! It says in many places that I am not credible !! Yes they are saying I am lying to which I am not happy about !
the 1 Judge has also said I am a liar concerning where I had treatment at my dental hospital and said that I would have had to climb stairs/steps . I know that would have been impossible as I am on 2 crutches all the time which they acknowledged themselves in writing when they changed me from standard to enhanced on Daily Activities .
i have a photo that states my treatment room is indeed on the ground floor and she is wrong !!!! 
I did make an error myself but only realised this when my memory jogged my brain concerning this whole event .
it took 10months for my appeal and took a lot out of me and I just don’t know if I can do this again !!!!! 
They even disbelieved my surgeon who gave a letter in evidence and a support letter from my doctor !!! 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

From here you now need to find that error in law.

What error was it that you made as you don't mention that in the above post.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    I asked for the Statement of Teasons from my tribunal appeal and I am so shocked to see what they have written !!! It says in many places that I am not credible !! Yes they are saying I am lying to which I am not happy about !
    the 1 Judge has also said I am a liar concerning where I had treatment at my dental hospital and said that I would have had to climb stairs/steps . I know that would have been impossible as I am on 2 crutches all the time which they acknowledged themselves in writing when they changed me from standard to enhanced on Daily Activities .
    i have a photo that states my treatment room is indeed on the ground floor and she is wrong !!!! 
    I did make an error myself but only realised this when my memory jogged my brain concerning this whole event .
    it took 10months for my appeal and took a lot out of me and I just don’t know if I can do this again !!!!! 
    They even disbelieved my surgeon who gave a letter in evidence and a support letter from my doctor !!! 
    Not credible, not trustworthy lacking integrity - I've had all that in the past. The Judge in my wife's AA claim described me as all of the above  and to top it all described me in his verbal summing up saying that I was a drug dealer!!!! Seriously!!

The following day my wife made a fresh claim for AA and within weeks she was awarded it at the night & day rate. So much for the tribunal.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.