Being awarded help but then having to go through the whole thing again! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Being awarded help but then having to go through the whole thing again!

Foggy
Foggy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited August 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Why is it that when you have been awarded help, that you have to go through it all again? Having Parkinsons is a demoralizing and distreing illness to cope with, can anyone tell me why?

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Because the system was made that way?
    Because it is a system that always wants to see if it remove some of the money you receive.
    Because of public opinion that has been successfully channelled by the government towards the disabled to target them as potential skivers?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Foggy and welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling. Many community members will be able to relate to your experiences! Please do use the community for support on these issues and if there is anything else that I can help with then please do let me know!
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.