The OHMI Trust Conference 7-8th September, Birmingham - Music and physical disability — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The OHMI Trust Conference 7-8th September, Birmingham - Music and physical disability

Options
TheOHMITrust
TheOHMITrust Community member Posts: 2 Listener
The OHMI Trust is a charity set up to enable people with physical disabilities participate fully in musical life.  The main focus of our attention is on adapted instruments and equipment as all standard musical instruments require 2 very dextrous hands to play.  This year we have our first ever conference in Birmingham.  We welcome anyone with a physical disability and all those who work with and support them.  Full details are available here.  On 7th September at 7pm there will also be a concert which will be an amazing opportunity to see a range of musicians perform at the highest level and also see the winners of the 2018 OHMI Competition announced.  Anyone in receipt of disability benefits is entitled to a 50% discount.  If you have any questions please email rachel@ohmi.org.uk

Comments

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have a few questions to ask. Where is this conference being held? What services do you provide to physically disabled people?

Who do I contact with my questions? 
  • TheOHMITrust
    TheOHMITrust Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi April2018mom, thanks for your questions.  The conference is being held at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, Birmingham, B4 7XR.  The venue is completely accessible and will be signed for those with hearing impairments throughout.  If you have any further questions please feel free to email me on rachel@ohmi.org.uk 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.