What does everyone think of Universal credit? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What does everyone think of Universal credit?

2»

Comments

• Stagecoach
    Stagecoach Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    yes std rate 
  • kami24
    kami24 Community member Posts: 402 Pioneering
    edited August 2018

about the same as jobseekers **** just changed the name probably to bring 'figures' down I expect lol , at least you can go in only every 4 weeks to jobcentre

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,358 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,
     you're commenting on fairly old threads, maybe it's better to start your own as most likely the ones you're commenting on now longer have any issues with their claims.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Stagecoach
    Stagecoach Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    I recently asked for move to 2 weekly payment which was agreed by work coach ,who passed it onto payment centre manager who just replied back with the words you can be offered financial  advice  about how to manage benefits better ,my reply was I already had financial advice from step change who worked out I have the grand total of £5.00 a month  spare  cash  left after paying essentials  ,again reminded them about the speech about no claimants will be out of pocket ,but the dwp response is you need to show your medical records to them before they will consider paying any supplements to you ,even though you had assessment on p.I.p but that does not count as its a different dpt .

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.