the final step we all must take — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

the final step we all must take

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 90 Listener
edited August 2018 in Coffee lounge
well it is something we all must face but how do we deal with it ?/ am often reminded how much thought and worry we put into the most redicules things yet never the worst/myself well i am over time and spent a long time getting my children to face what is life THERES days i just do what i can sleep less and use it to make the family smile  ohh and spend a fortune on my granchildren

Comments

• fishingmum
    fishingmum Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Life is short, regardless of what you believe, I do think spending time with your family and friends and smiling is the best part of our short time here. Loving and being loved is more important and I hope you have plenty of it in your life.
    life is too short to let others make you miserable.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @sweet   Thank you for this what is time .?  Time is a journey we are on and make the best of today.

Make one thing you like doing need to add could be anything. Give you self something to enjoy, make create and savour.

We all of us have precious gifts no matter how as a person we are. Use the talents you have to bring joy and hope to others.  

We all have them it is finding those that benefit yourself and others.

Every one worries about tomorrow I do all the time yet I know I need to think about how as a community member help some one today.

Life is what you make it. I had so much time spent doing addiction and see the pain, heartbreak it is still causing. 

Changes to stop and be clean.  Now use this forum to be a helping hand where I can. Do small steps. Every day.

Be at the end of the day when I do my prayers. What have I done to day.

Simple pleasures a nice meal a pleasant time relaxing.  Cleaned the house, done a bit of gardening.

All helps.

Life is short.  All of us reminiscing of past things we should have.  Regrets constantly.  It is what you do now. That counts.  Making the memories to treasure.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Are you ok sweet.  You sound very down.
    Is thete someone you can talk with.
    Do you go out with your grandchildren. I take it they are still on holiday..museums are always a good idea.
    Hope your brttrr soon
  • [Deleted User]
    Misscleo said:
    Are you ok sweet.  You sound very down.
    Is thete someone you can talk with.
    Do you go out with your grandchildren. I take it they are still on holiday..museums are always a good idea.
    Hope your brttrr soon
    yes i am fine  i face life as it comes  i live daily knowing i may not be here tomorrow or today art this time of morning  but i listen to so many little worrys we fall apart on and wonder why i have no fear or worry about leaveing
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    How are you doing today @sweet?
    Scope

• [Deleted User]
    edited August 2018
    How are you doing today @sweet?
    brill have granson sat enjoying moterbike raceing on teli his fav program but i have to be a bike to tho with the noise hahaha he is two

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Aw that sounds lovely! :)
    Scope

• [Deleted User]
    edited August 2018
    Aw that sounds lovely! :)
    yep my son just left with other two ?boy and girl who think they need to compete for nan haha  they live a few streets away my grandson lives next door but one as we bought house for another son only one more to go then they will be sorted  
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    You are blessed x

Brightness