If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Looking for a toy to help

SystemSystem Posts: 360 Scope community team
This discussion was created from comments split from: Sexual service for disabled people?.

Replies

• LizhiamLizhiam Posts: 4Member Listener
    Hi I support a gentleman with very limited movement, he is sexually frustrated and after finding a toy to help with his needs  Can anyone recommend anything 
  • PSHEexpertPSHEexpert Posts: 167Volunteer community advisor Pioneering
    HI @Lizhiam, can I point you at The Pleasure Garden or Hot Octopuss online?  They are both disability friendly sex shops and will be able to make suggestions about adaptations to suit... 
    - Gill 
    Thanks PSHexpert thanks for your advice 
  • PSHEexpertPSHEexpert Posts: 167Volunteer community advisor Pioneering
    Let us know if they are any help and if not let’s try something else! 
    - Gill 
    Not sure this is what he could use, does anyone know of any groups where people can get together and talk about these sort of things .
  • MarkmywordsMarkmywords Posts: 397Member Pioneering
    edited August 2018
    The problem is that with vulnerable people being involved, the consequences of things going wrong would be very serious.
    Proper research must be done so that the vulnerable do not get ripped-off or worse. I understand that carers who have the fortitude for it can sometimes accompany severely disabled clients and be nearby.
    I suggest looking at the web site of The Outsiders Trust. They list a few recommended workers and also mention the largest sex worker web sites. Physical accessibility of the locations of such services may not be suitable though.
    I won't supply links but google and the above will find the answers.
    Apart from agencies it's all 100% legal in principle but the unwary could still encounter a "wrong un."

Good luck to those who can make use of the information and do be careful.
Sign in or join us to comment.