Tribunal refused for — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal refused for

juliesr
juliesr Community member Posts: 15 Listener
My tribrunal was refused and just had esa refused even though I have copd fibromyalgia severe depression (awaiting high intensity therapy) got a letter weds to say all my money will now stop, worried sick abt my rent, then weds night I fell Down stairs legs gave way I had glasses in my hand that smashed on the floor and I landed on it lucky my son was here cos he is usually at uni 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @juliesr   Sorry what has happened. How can the community advise you.?

Understand all this and may I add we can as community hopefully try to help and give the right advice.

Have you spoken to CAB for any information and advice on what to do next. Have a look at our benefit advice, information is useful too.

All I can say I know there are members of our community who are going through the same.

I know it is difficult and not easy to comprehend and all I can say are a few words of comfort and I hope with sensitivity. Care and concern about all our members.

Have you spoken to the council or who the home is renting from, they do wish to help.  Have a look at our information on Homes and independent living, might be worth looking at.

Hope you recover soon and wish you well.  I am and the community are here to help and need ask anything. Please do.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • desabled
    desabled Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    in kent they've scrapped case/social workers for disabled people tryin to get help with  my esa 50 form impossilei jumped off a multi storey 21 years ago they are still sending capacity to work assessment forms i worked until i could no longer if they find me fit for work i'll have no choice but to end it came very close when pushed to the brink before won't fail can't fail next time if when i do ill ensure the world knows .whether government have created a hostile environment for disabled peoplr they ar making life impossible for those who can't earn their own living i would never have stopped working I was working the day before disability struck repeated requests for info they've had many times amounts to an accusation of lyingmy nxiety levels are extremely high i'm trying not t brek if i do i'm dead
  • juliesr
    juliesr Community member Posts: 15 Listener
    This government stinks I know how you feel I'm now on zero pence income  things can't get anyworse
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    desabled said:
    in kent they've scrapped case/social workers for disabled people tryin to get help with  my esa 50 form impossilei jumped off a multi storey 21 years ago they are still sending capacity to work assessment forms i worked until i could no longer if they find me fit for work i'll have no choice but to end it came very close when pushed to the brink before won't fail can't fail next time if when i do ill ensure the world knows .whether government have created a hostile environment for disabled peoplr they ar making life impossible for those who can't earn their own living i would never have stopped working I was working the day before disability struck repeated requests for info they've had many times amounts to an accusation of lyingmy nxiety levels are extremely high i'm trying not t brek if i do i'm dead
    Hi, I am fully aware that due to the financial cutbacks in some areas relating to Social Services and Welfare benefits advice is affecting a lot of people.

In fact Kent is one of the worst served areas for this type of help and advice being provided by the authority.

Depending on where you live in Kent, there are other independent agencies that could help you

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.