Universal Credit and Disabled — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal Credit and Disabled

piotrjablonski01
piotrjablonski01 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
I have Universal Credit form March 2018 and Im send aplication form from April 2018 and now I have decision from 2 days ago for Assessment capability for work decide " you have limited capability for work and We call these work-related activities". Not information how long valid this decision ?. How is benefit this decision and how is Discount for any this decision ? This decision is I'am Disabled person rasuare ? Please details and help more details thanks.   

Comments

• piotrjablonski01
    piotrjablonski01 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    What kind of benefits can I get in such a benefit decision ?
    This decision is oki ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    You will get free prescriptions, dental and eye tests. If you were awarded Limited capability for work related activity you will receive an extra £328 per month in your UC, from month 3 of your claim. If you were given limited capability for work only, then your money will stay the same.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.