Bad experience with Northern Rail — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bad experience with Northern Rail

Options
SylviaMorrison72
SylviaMorrison72 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
Hi to all! Thank you for accepting me. I had a very bad experience yesterday with northern rail and am struggling to get heard! Anyone else have these types of problems!!! I am a 46year-old with several medical conditions including problems with my mobility! 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @SylviaMorrison72
    Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. Have you sent a complaint?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @SylviaMorrison72,

Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. Have you contacted Northern Rail about it?
    Liam
  • SylviaMorrison72
    Options
    Yes I have sent a complaint off to them about the way I was treated and how it made me feel! I felt like I was a burden because I have mobility problems as well as mental health problems too! If I had been on my own I wouldn't of been able to go on the trip! Which I was looking forward too! They have really upset me tbh! 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @SylviaMorrison72 I am glad to hear that you complained. I hope they take your comments board, how are you doing today?
    Scope

• SylviaMorrison72
    Options
    Hi@chloe_scope I am a little calmer today thanks for asking! It has put me off using the train now tbh! I really felt like a burden to the other women that were with me! The whole reason for getting the mobility scooter was so I could leave my flat and give me some independence back so that I can go on days out with other people who understand! I am now unsure whether I will go again on the next trip!!

Brightness