Universal Credit in Tipton West Midlands? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal Credit in Tipton West Midlands?

RachAzza44
RachAzza44 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello, I was hoping someone can help me I live in Tipton west Midlands and currently claim ESA, does anyone know when universal credit will come in to effect and how this will change for me please

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @RachAzza44 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining . Thank you for your question.

I am unsure of an answer to your question. There will be members of our community or team will able to advise.

We are a supportive community. Friendly, care and share.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2018
    Hi @RachAzza44 and a warm welcome to the community! How are you doing today? I will move your discussion to the UC section of the community and hope someone can help :)
    Scope

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

You can check what's in your area here and if it's not yet a full UC credit area then it will tell you when it will be. http://ucpostcode.entitledto.co.uk/ucdate

If it's already a full UC area then you'll stay on ESA unless a change of circumstances means you have to claim UC. Otherwise DWP will write to you when the time comes but managed migrations to UC won't take place until at least 2019 and most likely even later than that for a lot of people.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.