Benefits — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Benefits

Anthony1987
Anthony1987 Community member Posts: 93 Listener
Hi I'm  little lost in what i have got so just checking what other benefits I'm  in entitled to is having gaseous distension of colon classed as          Irritable Bowel Syndrome ?  I'm  seeing a Gastroenetrologist at some point as i had a camera done and everything fine on that'd  side just ovb my colon has expended 

Comments

• Tara2015
    Tara2015 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
    Hi do you have a local cab office near you they be able to tell you what you can apply for as it all depends on if you work or don't work if your applying for pip it's not what disability you have but how it affects your daily living 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,319 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi I'm  little lost in what i have got so just checking what other benefits I'm  in entitled to is having gaseous distension of colon classed as          Irritable Bowel Syndrome ?  I'm  seeing a Gastroenetrologist at some point as i had a camera done and everything fine on that'd  side just ovb my colon has expended 
    Hi,

More information will be needed before anyone can advise any further on what you could possibly claim, if anything. Do you live with a partner that works or live alone? Do you currently work at the moment? Any dependent children? If you're claiming any benefits, which ones?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Anthony1987
    Anthony1987 Community member Posts: 93 Listener
    Nh don't work it effects me to do alot of thing's now even walking can tried me out sleep ain't good as I'm always awake and need the toilet alot i live with my mum i do have two kids but don't live with me universal credit i have got another appointment with them to moz to sort rent out 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.