bullying and know it alls — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

bullying and know it alls

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 90 Listener
edited October 2018 in Coffee lounge
i can not beleave a disablity site can openly allow a bully to insult others no matter what they post and belittle them with snide comments  bullying it seems is the way this site run by a few 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sweet
    I apologise for what has happened, could you email community@scope.org.uk and explain what has happened please. The team will work with you to find ways of resolving this issue.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited October 2018
    @sweet I know how you feel, but really don't be put off sharing your thoughts and your experiences with us, I've seen many on here that believe they own the place, I don't rise to them, and I would advise you don't.  

Jealousy gets the better of some people and I really woulden't let it get to you just ignore there remarks and don't rise to them.
    Dont walk away as many of use respect you, and your input.  And your allowed to have your opinions too.❤️
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sweet

I am sorry you feel like this. I think we can have interesting debates with very differing opinions, but this is a safe space for everyone and I hope all members can remember that they can put their opinions across without being confrontational.

We remind all members of 
     the community guidelines. It is important to remember that words read online don’t always convey tone or context and so may be misinterpreted, therefore it is important to consider language and audience. 

We want the community to be a safe and supportive place and remind all members to make sure messages respect other users’ views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them and to take care to present views tactfully.

If you would like to discuss this further, you can email us on community@scope.org.uk 

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness