Can you share you experiences of school as a disabled person? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can you share you experiences of school as a disabled person?

georgiarndlll
georgiarndlll Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited October 2018 in Research and opportunities
Hi, i'm doing a shcool project on what differences u can find on how schools are towards disabled children and I would really appreciate if anyone reading this could give me some info about your experiences with school!

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @georgiarndlll

Good Morning!!!!!

Yes we have got some info & advice!!!!

Can you please let me know if this would be helpful?????
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @georgiarndlll welcome to the community!

I am sure many parents/Carers/guardians will be more than happy to share their experiences!

All the best with your project! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • vysvader
    vysvader Community member Posts: 133 Courageous
    edited October 2018
    Hi,

Do you measure a positive/negative sentiment? Or is it the quantitative methodology (with predefined options of answers) common in bigger groups or qualitative focused on individuals, but in both cases, where you provide your particular, specifically defined questions? Or is it just a first layer of data gathering helping to prepare the questions for the research? One can consider reformulating the questions yet before you get unusable answers and the results provide doubtable/irrelevant evidence.

Best regards
    You can feel free to get in touch 
  • georgiarndlll
    @steve51
    yes that would be very helpful!
  • georgiarndlll
  • georgiarndlll
    @vysvader
    I need to talk about the subject for 10 minutes in front of a jury, and I need all the information I can get from actual people 
  • vysvader
    vysvader Community member Posts: 133 Courageous
    edited October 2018
    Well, I had seen tons of people complaining about schools in the community (didn't get support for the disabled kids, kids were bullied and the schools didn't intervene, and whatsoever else) and almost all were off topic when they associated on someone's else speech, a story of someone else similar to theirs or just they weren't in a position of somebody who's "special", the lonely rebel of its kind. This is the topic where it's supposed to show up and doesn't. 
    You can feel free to get in touch 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.