PIP for B12 injections — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP for B12 injections

weeswifty
weeswifty Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Can you get pip for b12 injections

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @weeswifty   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and your question.

Have a look at our on line benefit checker which is a handy tool which should give you some idea what benefits you be entitled to.

You can also find out more information about benefits on our website.

We are a supportive community. Friendly, care and share.

Please ask if we can advise on anything.

Some one will know.

Please take care

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @weeswifty welcome to the community!

PIP is not only based on how your condition affects but how it affects you from doing daily activities and your mobility.

There is a self PIP test on the link that @thespiceman provided which only takes a few minutes to complete and you will find out if you would be eligible for daily living component or nobility component :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,367 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I receive these injections too and have done for the past 4 years. As you receive those injections if this is your only condition then it should be fairly well controlled , apart from possibly 2-3 weeks before your next one is due. PIP isn't awarded based on a diagnosis, but how your conditions affect your ability to do daily activities in the PIP descriptors.

Check the link out above but bare in mind that the PIP self test is just a guide and it doesn't mean you'll score those points for an award. Evidence will also be needed to support a claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.