Jobcentre are now asking GPs to refer patients to a "patient coach." — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Jobcentre are now asking GPs to refer patients to a "patient coach."

Government_needs_reform
Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
This Government are now trying to control what our GPs can do or can't.

Its unreal what is happening now in this country towards the disabled and vulnerable?

Jobcentre asking GPs to refer patients to a "patient coach." "You may consider issuing them a fit note with the proviso that they attend an appointment with me before returning for another fit note." Don't tell them it's the jobcentre.

Well folks it looks like this Government is so hell bent on getting people into Work, and if I could work, I darn well would just to get of this merry go round and relying on the state.

I find all this a damm disgrace to our human rights .......
This above is being planned to full rollout Now, and the pilot schemes have been taking place in Sunderland....

I truly believe this is a governments agenda to kill us all off. Sad times folks.☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
⬇️
I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    UC was only ever created for cuts and control over you,  and making you claim "online only" as it is a vehicle for many more cuts..

&

Now trying to control what your purswade our Drs. Will this torment on the disabled and poor ever end. :'(
    ⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• Government_needs_reform
    Hi community please sign the petition below to help stop UC.

As many will know regarding the Budget it was a sad day that Phillip Hammond did not get it scraped he actually gave it a few quid to get it rolled out.

But Remember UC destroys lives and family's.
    ⬇️

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Those who repeatedly go to their GP for fit notes when they are not ill or trying it on this is what the doctors are given an option to do and not hand our prescriptions or fit notes  when all the person needs is a good talking to.

Brightness