PIP stopped after change in circumstances — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP stopped after change in circumstances

yvonneozz
yvonneozz Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I called dwp about changes to circumstances in April when told to put in writing which I did . They had just awarded me standard rate daily living. They then sent me out another form which I filled in and posted back by end of April. I had f2f at home 4/9/18 received text on 13/9/18 to say report received . Heard nothing since so phoned today to bet told could be another 6/7 weeks as only dealing with reports from 2/8/18. This is a total joke . Anyone else having the same problem . I'm dreading applying for esa now as I've now had to finish work on ill health grounds  . And I really don't know where to start , trying cab tomorrow hope they can help as I called Esa dept yesterday to be told after 3/4 hour on hold that their systems were down but emailed a form out to me. Don't need all this when got cancer hospital appointments etc . Rant over sorry xx

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.