Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal

janny19
janny19 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi everyone sorry I've not been on here for a while so much going on getting prepared for my pip tribunal which I now have a date the 16th of Nov .don't know about anyone else but this has put so much extra stress on my mental health and pressure on my family just want it to end .I'm dreading it but need it over and done with .I suffer from mental health have done for 11 years and now also have fibromyalgia . My MP has contacted DWP and CAB asking why I haven't a legal representation .fingers crossed it goes well x

Comments

• topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    edited October 2018
    Hi @janny19 a warm welcome to you , i am so sorry to hear what  you are going through ,yes not good for any one all the stress , i hope you all the very best for it all to be over with . 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Wishing you all the best with your tribunal, @janny19. It can feel like a really overwhelming process but it sounds like you're preparing well. We're here to support you regardless of the outcome, and we're all rooting for you!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.